Who We Are?
Rapid Novor Inc is a Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based biotech company dedicated to developing unparalleled analytical technologies to significantly improve early stage drug research and development in the bio-pharmaceutical sector. Specializing in the field of mass spectrometry-based proteomics, the Novor team provides antibody protein sequencing solutions to researchers in pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and academic research institutions around the globe. We efficiently deliver accurate, comprehensive results, allowing researchers to rapidly make decisions that move their science forward.
Opportunities for Learning
Our office is located at 44 Gaukel St. in Kitchener, part of the Waterloo Accelerator Centre program. Our team members have the opportunities to work with an array of experts in Sales, Marketing, PR, Human Resources, Finance, Design, etc, who will provide mentorship and coaching to help us succeed.
The team includes renowned experts in the field of mass spec proteomics. You will have the opportunities to learn directly from those experts to sharpen your technical skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are seeking an attention to detail and results oriented professional to take on a role as Bioinformatician.
- Perform antibody protein sequence analysis on the mass spec data generated from the lab
- Manage multiple sequencing project simultaneously
- Algorithm design and software development to further improve the company’s sequencing platform
- Pre-/post-sales support and discuss with customers on the technical aspects of the project
- Other duties may be assigned
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Final year graduate students will also be considered.
- Bioinformatics data analysis experiences is a must
- Minimum 2 years experiences working with proteomics mass spectrometry data with solid knowledge in proteomics
- Able to manually interpret spectra
- Experiences in machine learning and algorithm design in proteomics is a must
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Do you possess these qualities? If so we want to hear from you!