Who We Are?
Rapid Novor Inc is a Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based biotech company dedicated to developing unparalleled analytical technologies to significantly improve early stage drug research and development in the bio-pharmaceutical sector. Through the years, the team has developed an innovative protein sequencing technology that can be deployed in many applications, including drug discovery and cancer diagnosis. The current team consists of a group of esteemed members in all areas of proteomics, bioinformatics, software systems and the pharmaceutical industry.
The successful candidate will have plenty of learning opportunities to interact with members from different disciplines; and the opportunity to make a major contribution to a novel technological platform that speeds up pharmaceutical research, helps with cancer diagnosis, reduces patients’ pain, and saves human lives.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Business Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a passionate, organized, detail oriented, result driven self-starter to take on a role as Business Operations Coordinator.
The Business Operations Coordinator will be the glue to hold our rapidly growing team together. You will be supporting multiple functions within the company including Finance & Accounting, HR and general day-to-day office administration.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years relevant experiences in several of the function areas.
Rapid Novor Inc is a Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario based start up biotech company dedicated to developing unparalleled analytical technologies to significantly improve early stage drug research and development in the bio-pharmaceutical sector. Specializing in the field of mass spectrometry-based proteomics, the Rapid Novor team provides antibody protein sequencing solutions to researchers in pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and academic research institutions around the globe. We efficiently deliver accurate, comprehensive results, allowing researchers to rapidly make decisions that move their science forward.
We have tremendous growth potential and we are looking for the right person to help the dedicated team take the company to the next level. Ultimately we are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, takes initiative, and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- General Office Administration
- Maintaining the inventory of office supplies, including snacks & beverages
- Acting as the first point of contact for onsite visitors
- Managing the administrative budget
- Managing all shipments coming into and leaving the office
- Assist in conference and travel booking
- Assist in company SWAG creation
- Organize company events
- Promote team happiness by organizing team bonding activities
- Assist in general recruiting tasks
- Assist in employee onboarding
- Maintain employee records
- Finance & Accounting
- Assist in managing accounts payables
- Assist in preparing receipts/invoices for monthly bookkeeping
- College diploma or undergraduate degree with 2+ years relevant experience
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, adapt and be flexible with changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and knows how to follow-through on multiple responsibilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment, interacts well with others internally and externally
- Strong computer skills with standard business applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excited about entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
Do you possess these qualities? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.