Antibody Sequencing + Expression Service
One-stop shop to convert traditional monoclonal antibodies to recombinant antibodies. Lost the hybridoma but only have a small amount of antibody proteins left? No problem! We have the most advanced solution in the world to produce new antibody directly from proteins with 100% sequence accuracy and guaranteed to have the same binding affinity.
Key Benefits – Antibody Sequencing + Expression Service
Produce More Antibody without a Hybridoma
Our Antibody Sequencing plus Expression Service starts with a small amount of monoclonal antibody protein sample, determines the sequence directly from the sample, and produces more antibody for you that are guaranteed to behave the same as the original. No need for a hybridoma or sequence database.
Remove the Guesswork from mAb Expression
We determine a 100% accurate sequence – even Isoleucine and Leucine are accurately determined by our WILD™ method. This greatly reduces the alternative forms one has to test after recombinantly expressing mAb, and thus save time and money.
Save Time and Money on Expressing Antibody Variants
The identity of each amino acid is supported by strong signal peaks in multiple MS/MS spectra of distinct peptides. This makes sure that the sequence is correct before attempting expression, reducing or eliminating the number of variants to test and ensuring that the expressed antibody behaves the same as the original one.
|Choose Your Package|
- Requires only very small sample
- Full sequence from n-term to c-term
- Works on all antibody types and species
- Report on heavy and light chain full sequences
- Raw MS/MS data provided on request
- Ile/Leu inferred by Enzyme specificity only
- Ile/Leu determined by WILD™ technology
- Recombinant expression of 3 mg antibody proteins in IgG format
- Money back guarantee (see details below)
|REmAb™ with WILD™ and Expression|
- 9 weeks
|REmAb™ with WILD™|
- 2 weeks
- 3 weeks
Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee that the antibody we produce binds to the same antigen with similar affinity as the antibody sample provided